LifeCare Roseau Manor
LifeCare Roseau Manor is more than a place to live – it is home; and we want to welcome you to our family. Roseau Manors caring and friendly environment improves the well-being of our residents and staff by transforming the community where they live and work from a medical facility into a warm and welcoming home.
To help provide this environment, we involve residents in choosing how they would like to receive care and services, such as dining, activities, and personal routines. We believe that giving our residents purpose and having our staff vested in the residents we can succeed in providing quality of life for all. Our well-trained staff is dedicated to our residents and truly cares about and for them as family.
Roseau Manor is a Medicare and Medicaid certified facility that provides all levels of care. We provide short term stays for periods of rehabilitation, long term care and hospice services.
Our skilled nursing home care facility provides round-the-clock nursing support and significant assistance with the activities of daily life. We have nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day to help individuals meet their daily physical, social and psychological needs.
The services provided at LifeCare Roseau Manor help to enrich and enhance the lives of those we have the privilege to serve. Here are some of the services offered to our residents
- Home-cooked meals and snacks – developed by a registered dietician
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Personal assistance with daily cares such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating and mobility
- Health and exercise programs
- Individual and group life enrichment activities, programs and outings
- Arrangement for transportation
- Spiritual opportunities
- On site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Rehabilitative care
- All staff specially trained in memory and Alzheimer’s care annually
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Attached to hospital, clinic and dialysis unit
- On-going communication with physicians and medical director
Our Director of Nursing or Social Worker is available to answer questions and address any concerns that you and your family may have. Please contact us at 218-463-4305.
We invite you to stop by anytime for a visit to our home.