At LifeCare Home Care, we know the importance of receiving care at home. It’s our goal to assist you in your own home to maximize your independent lifestyle and improve your quality of life each and every day. The members of our compassionate staff are neighbors in your community. We deliver the service that will help you and your loved ones live happy, healthy, independent lives.
LifeCare provides home care services to people of all ages. We provide care to those recovering from illness, injury or surgery; who are disabled; living with a chronic illness; or dealing with life’s normal aging process.
Home Care is often necessary to assist and enhance a person’s desire to remain safely at home following hospitalization or when living with a chronic condition. Home Care can provide that little bit of care necessary to assist a person in maintaining or improving the ability to have an independent lifestyle.
LifeCare provides highly personalized home care through physical, occupational, and speech therapy staff, as well as nurses, social workers, and home health aides offering specialized, individual care.
LifeCare Home Care is Joint Commission accredited, Medicare certified, and licensed by the State of Minnesota.
LIFECARE HOME CARE SERVICES:
- Assess, observe, and monitor illness, injury and disease processes
- Assist with management of chronic diseases focusing on people caring for themselves
- Set up medications and medication teaching
- Assist with wound care and dressings
- Evaluate and treat pain
- Provide IV therapy such as antibiotics, nutrition, and medications
- Assist with referrals to other appropriate services
- Help with requests for equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, hospital beds, commodes, bath benches
Home Health Aides
- Assist with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, incontinence care, skin care, transfers, walking, exercises, meal prep, medication reminders or administration.
- Provide respite to relieve the primary caregiver and perform light housekeeping
Home Telehealth Monitoring
Telehealth Monitoring is a way that LifeCare Home Care is able to accurately assess a client’s health using on-line technology from a person’s home. The equipment which can be installed to any phone line, automatically prompts the user when it’s time to record vital signs such as blood pressure, weight, pulse, and oxygen levels and can be used by people with diabetes to monitor blood sugars levels. The telehealth equipment is also able to provide reminders to help clients keep track of their medical appointments and other important events.
This remote monitoring is helpful when assessing a variety of chronic conditions including congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary artery disease, diabetes, and hypertension. It may also be used by a person in need of close monitoring following discharge from an emergency room visit, hospitalization, or nursing home.
- Occupational Therapy
- Home assessments
- Adaptive equipment
- Therapeutic exercise
- Incontinence care
- Physical Therapy
- Wound care
- Assistance with walking and transferring
- Therapeutic exercise
- Home exercise program
- Speech Therapy
- Swallow treatment
- Communication skills
- Memory problems and problem solving skills
- Assist with short term and long term planning and decision making
- Assist with advance directive or living will
- Refer to appropriate agencies and other services as needed such as transportation assistance, and home delivered meals
- Help with financial planning
- Provide counseling and access to support groups
- Enhance communication between family members
LifeCare Home Care is ready to deliver health care to your door.
To learn how we can be of help to you, a friend, or a family member give us a call at (218) 463-3211 or toll free 1-800-356-7731.