PowerSports is a non-sport specific program aimed at increasing an athlete’s power, explosiveness, speed, endurance, agility and strength. This high intensity, progressive program combines weightlifting, plyometrics, and speed and agility exercises to challenge each athlete into unlocking their full athletic potential. With an established program that can be modified and tailored to each athlete’s specific needs, we are focused on helping develop a higher degree of fitness that encourages a more successful and, more importantly, injury free sports season. PowerSports welcomes athletes grades 7-12 as well as college aged athletes up to the age of 23.
We are hosting PowerSports at our LifeCare Wellness Centers in both Greenbush and Roseau. Each athlete will be able to register for 1 designated time/day. (Two athletes TOTAL will be allowed at the same time and location.) This will be 2 athletes and 1 trainer, allowing us even more ability to maximize training time however, we have some exciting new additions to this year’s program that we are excited to share with the community:
- As stated above, we will no longer be limiting sign up to high school aged athletes exclusively- the program is now open to any athlete up to the age of 23.
- Athletes now have the option to sign up for both sessions at the same time, we will NOT be holding spots in second session for new sign ups. If this is the case, **Session 2 will be a continuation of Session 1, with workouts progressing and increasing in difficulty as the athlete progresses**
- In addition to this, we will be broadening our payment options to include a “pay-as-you-go” sign up. So, if you are interested in a session but know you will miss a week, we are open to you only paying for the time you will be in training, and will offer make up days if you so desire.
Session 1: June 13 – July 7
Session 2: July 11 – August 11 (off week of the Fair, July 18-22)
$275, individual one session
$475, individual both sessions
$425, family plan one session
- Each athlete will meet 4 weeks, 4x/week for 1 hour for each session. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Time slots for both locations open from 7-2:30
- As with the “pay-as-you-go” option, our trainers are flexible and understand the summer months can get busy! Don’t hesitate to ask for more flexible times, we are here for you.
- All participants will receive a PowerSports swag bag.
- For registration:
- Waiver – can pick up at either Roseau or Greenbush rehab or download online. Drop off at either location or the first day of your PowerSports session
- Payment can be taken over phone or completed, in person, at either location.
DEADLINE: JUNE 1ST
Please complete and upload this liability form with registration.