- All members need to complete a Membership Agreement and review Policy and Procedure for scanning in/out, after hour’s gym access, and signing in/out where applicable as well as gym etiquette.
- Members can choose to complete a recommend Health Assessment including blood pressure, body fat percentage, target heart rate and discuss member goals as well as orientation to gym equipment.
- Members can choose to complete optional nutrition counseling with our Registered Dietician/Licensed Dietician.
- Members will pay for their initial assessment based on payment schedule.
- Membership forms will be updated on a yearly basis.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed on the equipment.