MyHealth is an online portal which gives you direct and confidential access to portions of your electronic medical record (EMR). MyHealth is a complimentary service available to all LifeCare Medical Center and Altru Health System patients.
MyHealth provides easy-to-use tools for managing your personal health, including:
• View upcoming and past appointments.
• Request appointments.
• Communicate with your provider’s office.
• View test results.
• View provider after visit summaries.
• View your child’s record and print growth charts.
• Pay bills securely.
• Request prescription renewals.
• View vaccination records.
• Manage care of elderly parents.
• Access your plan of care.
Where can I access MyHealth?
Virtually anywhere. Once you’ve signed up, all you need is an internet connection. The portal itself uses the same protection as online banking, so you can feel confident that your health information is secure.
In addition, you can access MyHealth on the go with the MyChart app, available for both iPhone and Android. Your health is truly at your fingertips.
Secure access 24 hours a day, seven days a week means you can manage your health when and where it’s convenient for you.
What additional benefits does MyHealth provide?
MyHealth saves you time and paper by offering a view of your medical and billing information in one convenient location. It’s good for your health and the earth.