BLS for Healthcare Provider
CPR and First Aid courses can be customized for your business needs. For more information, call Heidi at 218-463-4728.
- September 27th (6-9:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- September 28th (8-11:30 a.m.) Auxiliary Room
- October 25th (6-9:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- October 26th (8-11:30 a.m.) Auxiliary Room
- November 29th (6-9:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- November 30th (8-11:30 a.m.) Auxiliary Room
- December 20th (6-9:30 p.m.) Delmore Room
- December 21st (8-11:30 a.m.) Delmore Room
Fees & Payment
This course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use and AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. It is intended for healthcare providers who must have a credential documenting successful completion of a CPR course. The course completion card is given to those that successfully complete the written exam and skills test.
Time: 6:00-9:00 pm