BLS for Healthcare Provider
CPR and First Aid courses can be customized for your business needs. For more information, call Heidi at 218-463-4728.
- January 30th (8-11:30 a.m.) Auxiliary Room
- January 31st (6-9:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- February 27th (1-4:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- February 28th (6-9:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- March 13th (1-4:30 p.m.) Auxiliary Room
- April 25th (8-11:30 a.m.) Auxiliary Room
Fees & Payment
This course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use and AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. It is intended for healthcare providers who must have a credential documenting successful completion of a CPR course. The course completion card is given to those that successfully complete the written exam and skills test.
Time: 6:00-9:00 pm